4.03.2009

Indie Art Book


So the Cricut solution's cartridges don't come with books, just this little insert where it is REALLY hard to see what the pictures are.... so I made my own book.
I laid everything out in Photoshop and then printed the odd pages and then the even so that I could manually duplex each page. I then figured out using design studio how to cut the page to the right size with the holes so that I could us PVC binding to bind it off. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, it's only taken me 2 months to find all of the time to lay it all out and and a few hours to print, cut and assemble.

2 comments:

  1. hi, i've just seen your post on the cricut message board i think you're very talented and wondered if you would be so kind as to share a copy of your book. I have this cartridge and rarely use it cause i'm not sure of the outcome. this book would help me out a treat.
    louise.gribble@ntlworld.com
    thanks
    louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did you manage that? AMAZING! Cricut should empoy your services!

    ReplyDelete