4.20.2009

Indie Art Book Update~

This is the link to the .cut file, and the 2 PDF versions of the book, 1 as the regular 1 pager per page book, and one that is 6 pages on one 8.5" x 11" page. http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4f6878ef07276a0690a82c7bb0fad7ad75e0a27e5adc17e9c95965eaa7bc68bc
I used George for the rectangle and Celebrations for the holes for the dots. I cut my paper to 7.5 x 5 so that all I had to do was flip it over and reinsert it into the printer to get the back to line up, you might have to do something different with your own printer.
I used 6mm PVC plastic coil to bind this, which I purchased from http://www.bestbuybinding.com/41_spiral__coil_sample_pack.htm (that specific link sends you to the sample pack that the white was from) They have TONS of different options available for binding products.
I hope that you all enjoy this, and I HOPE to one day have some free time to start on some of the other solution's cartridges... but since I don't own them (Other than Stone Script) it is not a number 1 priority for me. But I know that some of you out there would really like them.
Take Care!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much, you are such a doll to share your hard work. hugs from Mary in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this valuable resource you created. It will come in handy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi - just found your blog. I love the Indie Art cart as well. Made some skull cards the other day - just need the appropriate person to send them to. I am just getting into Design Studio and will be getting your book when I have the time and knowledge -- thanks - it looks great from what I can tell. Keep going - the possibilities are endless. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for making this and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fantastic! thanks for sharing the files, you've put a lot of work into them, and it is really nice you are sharing them. Thanks again, Allison.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fabulous! Thanks so much fo sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You, thank You, thank you!! This makes it so nice. Great Job !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all your hard work!! I printed the pages a looong time ago, but didn't realize I could make a handbook. How do you get the coil binding through the holes?
    Ann

    ReplyDelete