3.28.2009

Baby Isabella Word Book

(The rest of the photos are at the end)

I did this for the same girl whose invites I also made, I have a ton of other stuff to do for her (all the baby bedding, two diaper bags, and were making the cakes for the next 2 showers) but I couldn't just show up empty handed to the first shower.

The poka dot paper is from the Nana's Kids stack, the "BABY" is cut with Mickey Font, "Isabella" is off of the Calligraphy collection, and there are super tiny hearts that make up the holes for the binding from Doodlecharms (the shift border for the mailbox, as well as a ducky and a bear), as well as other things from Stretch your Imagination (Baby, Baby Stroller) and other assorted stickers that I've picked up along the way.

I bound it with clear PVC binding, which I keep on hand for word books, and tied green, pink, and purple ribbon to the binding to dress it up.

I cut all of the base pages out of gift boxes and then covered them in pink bazzil cardstock that I picked up Michaels.

For this being a 5 hour project, I was pretty happy with the end result. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment