4.05.2009

Diaper Cake!!!






So I made a diaper cake for a diaper party, 280 diapers, 5 packages of wipes (hidden inside), a bottle of baby powder (also hidden inside), 1 set of J&J First Touch, and a cute pink poodle toy. It took me about 6 hours, and it was a great show piece at the party. :)


I cut all the parts of the tag with my Cricut, the basecard from george, the skull from indie art, the bow from Hello Kitty greetings, and the name from Stone Script. The flower that you see is from Hello Kitty greetings that I welded an "I" into from George so that I had someting to tie the bow around.



I got the poodle at Wal-Mart, and printed the back of the tag on lazer vellum and put on it what was "in" the cake and who it was from (as 8 of us went in on the supples for it together).


All of the colors were chosen based on the rest of the colors for the Baby's room so that she could use the die cuts for scrapbooking or the ribbon for other crafts.

Dani with her real cake that "Mama Rita" made and it is zebra and says "Diapers for Isabella" since they wanted something a little wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment